These User-Generated Content Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern your use of this website ("Site") and form a binding contractual agreement between you, the user of the Site and us, TTF TRAVEL COMPANY LTD (“Explorow”), operator of the Site.
Explorow reserves the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to replace, change or otherwise modify the Terms without prior notice by posting the revised version of this Terms on the Website, and your continued access or use of this Website and the Services on and from the date it is posted to the Website signifies your acceptance of the replacement, updated or modified Agreement.
Explorow like you content (“Content”), which including, but not limited: images, text, blog posts and comments, regular articles, graphics and requesting to share this Content with others. You are reading this information since Explorow has requested your permission to use your Content.
By agreeing to these Terms, you are providing Explorow with your permission to use your User Content with these Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Site.
Using the Site
- When you access the Site (‘Visit’), you are using software and website owned and/or operated by Explorow. For each Visit, Explorow grants you a personal non-exclusive license to use the Site for the duration of the Visit and for the sole purpose of making travel bookings or developing user Content This licence does not permit you to make a Visit for the purpose of carrying on a business as a travel agent, unless you are a licensed travel agent under that legislation. Any other use, commercial or otherwise, on the Site without the express permission of Explorow is strictly prohibited.
- You grant to Explorow and its affiliates (including our officers, agents, partners and employees) an irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, transferable right to use your user Content in manner determined by Explorow, including but not limited to on Site, advertisements, in anu other promotional initiatives. Explorow may use, display, distribute, reproduce, combine with other materials your user Content with no obligation to you.
- In using this Site and any associated services, you warrant that you -
- are at least 18 years of age and have the legal capacity and authority to enter into a contract
- agree to be bound by these Terms
- are solely responsible for assessing the suitability of any travel booking for your needs as well as developing your user Content which is not defamatory, abusive, harassing, hateful, offensive or other illegal information
- are creating user Content which are not infringe the intellectual rights such as copyright, trademark, patent, privacy and any regulation; will use the Site and its associated Services only to make legitimate bookings for you or for another person under authorization
- if making a booking for another person, you will inform such other person about the Terms applicable to the booking and the fact that they are bound by these Terms
- will only supply information to this Site that is true, accurate, current, and complete
- own or have obtained all necessary rights to grant to the Explorow.
- In using our Site, you agree that you will not:
- modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or resell any information, user Content, software, products, or services obtained from this Site;
- make a booking on this Site that is not a genuine booking, including any booking that is speculative, false, fraudulent or in anticipation of demand;
- copy, reproduce, republish, transmit or otherwise communicate to the public any content provided in this Website including, without limitation, text, graphics, user Content, button, downloads and software without the express written permission of Explorow, except where permitted by law;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site, including the transmission of any viruses, defects, Trojan horses or any other destructive interference;
- engage in excessive or unreasonable usage of the Site, including making excessive traffic demands on the Site infrastructure;
- scrape, data-mine, extract or collect any data, user Content or information from the Site in any form and by any means whatsoever;
- frame or mirror the user Content of the Site in any way;
- use any user Content from the Site for the purposes of competing with the Site, constructing breach any applicable law or use this Site for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms or populating any public database of properties or property information, or engaging in direct marketing or any form of mass communication;
- breach any applicable law or use this Site for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms.
- If your booking or account shows signs of fraud, suspicious activity or activity that may be in breach of these Terms, Explorow reserves the right to cancel bookings associated with your name, email address or account, and close any associated accounts or to take any necessary legal action against you. Explorow reserve the right to remove any user Content from the Site.
Third party Suppliers
- When you search for a relevant travel product, service or user Content on the Site, your search will display information about relevant travel products, services and user Content provided to the Site by third party suppliers (such as airlines or hotels or their agents) (“Third Party Suppliers”).
- You acknowledge and agree that the Site is a referral service only, and that any bookings made as a result of the referral will be regarded as a transaction between you and the Third Party Supplier.
- Explorow is not responsible for the accuracy of information supplied by the relevant Third Party Suppliers.
- Explorow is not responsible for the product or service booked through the Third Party Supplier or any cancellation or suspension of your account or transaction by a Third Party Supplier. Please contact the Third Party Supplier directly if you have any questions, problems or issues with the booking.
- You agree to abide by any additional terms and conditions imposed by a Third Party Supplier with whom you elect to deal.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Site endorse, sponsor or approve any content available on a Third Party Supplier website.
Your relationship with the Site
- Explorow is a referral service only and does not operate or control the products and services displayed on the Site. Explorow is not a co-vendor with Third Party Suppliers with whom you book a product or service.
- If you wish to change a booking made through a Third Party Supplier, or seek a refund for monies paid for a product or service through a Third Party Supplier referred to you by the Site, you acknowledge and agree that this is subject to the terms and conditions of the Third Party Supplier. Any changes to the booking or requests for refund for bookings made through a Third Party Supplier. In particular, you are advised that many airfares are non-refundable, and you must check the terms and conditions applicable to the relevant airfare before proceeding with the booking with a Third Party Supplier.
- As a visitor or user of this Site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- we retain complete editorial control over the Site and may alter, amend or cease the operation of the Site at any time in our sole discretion;
- the Site may be unavailable from time to time (including for maintenance purposes);
- you will keep any username and password, where applicable, to access the Site secure and confidential and will not provide these details to a third party under any circumstance and you accept liability for any unauthorised use of any username and password issued to you;
- you will only download, view or print a copy of the Site for personal, non-commercial use; and
- we serve the right to do whatever we deem necessary to prevent unauthorised access or use of the Site, including, but not limited to, terminating your right to use the Site, imposing Site barriers, or reporting your conduct to relevant authorities.
Currency, fees, and GST
- You acknowledge and agree that your bank and credit/debit card institution may charge you a transaction fee or a fee for a transaction in a foreign currency. This means the amount listed on your credit/debit card statement may be different to the figure shown on our Site. Explorow is not responsible for any discrepancy resulting from a fee charged by your bank, credit or debit card institution. Please contact your bank or credit/debit card institution directly if you have any questions about such fees or about the currency exchange rate.
- In some instances, the price displayed on our Site will have been converted from a foreign currency based on the conversation rates applicable on the day of the Visit. Any discrepancy in price due to the effect of foreign currency conversion will be minor only. You acknowledge and agree that currency conversion rates are variable and that any amount displayed is for guidance purposes only. Actual rates may vary. Explorow does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the amount converted from a foreign currency.
Frequent flyer and reward programs
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for entering the correct airline or hotel frequent flyer or other reward program number. Explorow is not responsible if your booking is not registered on the relevant airline or hotel rewards program.
Passports, Visas and Travel Documentation
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for complying with all relevant travel requirements for the countries you are travelling to and from, including but not limited to obtaining the relevant visas and/or other travel documentation. You should contact your nearest embassy, high commission or consulate of the country you intend to visit in advance of your travel to find out the visa and travel documentation requirements.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for ensuring that the name on your passport or other travel documentation matches with the name on your booking and travel insurance.
- You agree that you will contact the relevant carrier or booking service directly if, after purchasing products or services but before traveling, any member of your party changes their name on their travel documentation.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property in relation to user Content on this Site belongs to Explorow or its licensors, advertisers or affiliates, and is protected international intellectual property laws.
- You acknowledge that copyright subsists in all software, including HTML code, provided in association with a Visit. Where copying or transmission is expressly permitted, you must not change or delete any author attribution or copyright notice.
- You acknowledge and agree that you will not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights of Explorow or any third party on the Site. You must not use the software associated with Site except in accordance with these Terms.
- You waive any moral rights or authorship on the user Content that you may have under any applicable law.
User-Generated Defamatory Content
- Explorow want to develop a diverse community. You shall not develop, upload or distribute any defamatory, abusive, harassing, hateful, offensive or other illegal information or other illegal information.
- Explorow remove the user Content that contains hate speech, content that target individuals to shame them, harass someone. If you believe any content, including user Content used in connection with Explorow service violates any person’s rights, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
- To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability in respect of any direct, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, and any other loss in connection with the Site. These include, but are not limited, to loss of profit, revenue, goodwill, reputation, capital, loss of data, interruption of business:
- any technical errors, corruption of data, unauthorized access to your personal data, inaccuracies in information supplied by Third Party Suppliers, or any failure to complete a booking due to circumstances beyond our control;
- the quality or suitability of any travel product or service booked through referral from this Site;
- any failure or delay on the part of any Third Party Supplier in providing a travel product or service you booked through referral from the Site;
- any acts or omissions of Third Party Supplier or other third parties in the course of delivery of any product or service you booked through referral from this Site.
- In relation to any liability which cannot be exclude by law or despite the limitation above, then to the maximum extent permitted by law, we limit our liability, in the aggregate, to the greater of
- the service fees you paid to Explorow in connection with such transaction(s) on the Site, or
- One-Hundred Dollars (USD$100.00).
- To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties or terms (whether express or implied) other than those expressly set out in these Terms.
- These Terms are to be read subject to any legislation which prohibits or restricts the exclusion, restriction or modification of any implied warranties, conditions, guarantees or obligations, including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and similar legislation of the States and Territories. If such legislation applies, to the extent possible, we limit our liability in respect of any claim to, at our option:
- the supply of the goods and/or services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods and/or services rectified, repaired or supplied again, as applicable.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Site, Explorow and our affiliates (including our officers, agents, partners and employees) against any and all loss, liability, claim or demand arising out of, or in connection with your use of and access to the Site, your breach of these Terms, or your breach of any law or rights of a third party.
Editorial, blog or social media content
- Any editorial, blog or social media content on or associated with the Site is of a general nature and should not be relied upon by you or any other person as advice. The comments made on Site by users are their personal views; it does not relate to statements made by Explorow and do not represent the position of our company.
- These Terms terminate automatically if, for any reason, Explorow cease to operate the Site.
- Explorow may otherwise terminate these Terms immediately, on notice to you, if you have breached these Terms in any way.
- If a provision of these Terms are invalid or unenforceable it is to be read down or severed to the extent necessary without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Each party must at its own expense do everything reasonably necessary to give full effect to the Terms and the events contemplated by it.